Electrical/Instrument Control Engineer
Electrical/Instrument Control Engineers are responsible for the design and selection of electrical systems, providing input on motor sizing and selection.
Personal requirements of an Electrical/Instrument Control Engineer may include:
- Good communications skills
- Good maths and science
- Attention to detail
- Project and team management experience
Electrical/Instrument Control Engineers may complete the following tasks:
- Detailed design & FEED for the communications & controllers on the gas pipeline network
- Working closely with delivery team to provide guidance on installation & commissioning
- Assist with scope of work including integration with other plant and remote pipeline systems, compressor protection, integrated safety and other related automation equipment
- Electrical Engineering Degree would be highly regarded
- Experience in a similar electrical engineering design, installation & commissioning role
- Oil & Gas project exposure & a technical understanding of a range of process control systems and automation equipment
A University degree in Electrical Engineering is required plus a relevant number of years on-the-job experience.