Field Construction Technician
Field Construction Technicians are responsible for installing well field infrastructure including cementing wells, pumps, MIT, surface distribution equipment, header houses and trunk lines.
Personal requirements of a Field Construction Technician may include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical ability
- Manual dexterity
- Good maths and science
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
Field Construction Technicians may complete the following tasks:
- Audit field costs/information
- First point of contact for Construction Field Supervisors
- Acts as the liaison between surveying companies and various departments
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets/reports showing the survey, construction and cleanup statuses on all projects
- Working in SAP - reporting on costs.
- Knowledge of requisition and PO creation
- Compiling ground disturbance packages. Pulling systems maps
- Responsible for Site Entry notification Work directly with Surface Land ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Pulling vendor safety status reports
This position requires a relevant number of years on –the-job experience.