Field Services Supervisor
Field Services Supervisors schedule and direct personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost effective service to clients.
Personal requirements of a Field Services Supervisor may include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical ability
- Manual dexterity
- Good maths and science
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong organisational skills
- Read maps and directions proficiently
Field Services Supervisors may complete the following tasks:
- Mapping placement in the field
- Physically marking placement
- Supervising temporary employees
- Enforcing program safety standards
- Identifying problems and working to provide safe, efficient solutions
- Managing budgets
- Manage and maintain all administrative and record keeping systems required including time sheets, wash logs, weekly schedules and work order schedules
- Effectively monitor all equipment, identify problems or necessary repairs and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party.
This position requires a relevant number of years on –the-job experience plus a trade or engineering qualification.