Installation Managers/Platform Supervisors are responsible for engineering, construction, production and overseeing all OH&S on a drilling rig.
Personal requirements of an Installation Manager may include:
- Excellent communications skills
- Good maths and science
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
Installation Managers may complete the following tasks:
- Ensure sufficient operations of staff and platform
- Ensure consistent results are achieved with safety as paramount
- Oversee budgets
- Drive improvements on processes and technology
This job requires an engineering degree as well as strong on-the-job experience in oil and gas operations.