Maintenance Technicians provide maintenance of on Site Facility and Infrastructure.
Personal requirements of a Maintenance Technician may include:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Good maths and science
Maintenance Technicians may complete the following tasks:
- Repair and maintain equipment to make it available for production
- Make modifications and adjustments to improve reliability
- Undertake condition monitoring - vibration and oil analysis
- Perform rebuilds and major maintenance shutdowns
- Troubleshoot and resolve mechanical problems
To become a Maintenance Technician you will need Trade Qualifications in either an Electrical or Mechanical discipline and possess previous number of years experience in a similar position.