Compliance Staff/Officers investigate and audit projects to ensure they are compliant to government regulations.
Personal requirements of Compliance Staff may include:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong investigation and compliant skills
- High level report writing capabilities
- Ability to interpret legislation and make recommendations
Compliance Staff may complete the following tasks:
- Prepare reports
- Research and gather evidence
- Visit local communities or government offices as required
- Examine permits, licences, applications and records
- Undertake audits, walkthroughs and reviews
- Monitor follow-up actions in cases where violations are found
Entry requirements may vary but most employers require Year 12 or tertiary degree.