Technical Interface Coordinator
Technical Interface Coordinators/Planning Engineers coordinate technical interface data exchange between internal and external parties and provide oversight and assurance to contractor’s interface management process.
Personal requirements of a Technical Interface Coordinator may include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Technically minded
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
Technical Interface Coordinators may complete the following tasks:
- Coordinate technical interface data exchange between internal and external parties as well as provide oversight and assurance to contractor's interface management process.
- Work with key contacts within the project team to ensure contractor interface issues are prioritized and addressed in time to achieve project objectives and milestones.
- Work with all site teams to improve the flow of technical questions and timely, accurate responses
- Interacts with all project disciplines to progress the flow of technical information required
This position requires a relevant number of years on –the-job experience plus a relevant qualification such as an engineering degree.