OHS Advisors coordinate site inspections and training along with analysing incident reports and maintaining the attainment and retention of ISO safety accreditations.
Personal requirements of an OHS Advisor may include:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Self motivated
OHS Advisors may complete the following tasks:
- Report to the Superintendent
- Assist in the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the operations of OHS Management Systems and Standards, in support of the company's objectives and targets
- Manage, review and update safety related documents
- Coordinate the scheduling of OHS activities via the safety systems to ensure compliance with OHS Management Standards
This role requires Cert IV in OHS as a minimum qualification.