Distribution Designers are responsible for the design of electrical distribution networks both overhead and underground.
Personal requirements of a Distribution Designer may include:
- Good maths and science (including physics)
- Problem solving
- Logical thinking
- Effective communications skills
Distribution Designers may complete the following tasks:
- Carry our field inspections
- Liaise with clients
- Manage design budgets and time tables
- Conducting design reviews
This job requires a tertiary degree in Engineering to enter the field.