Power Systems Technical Officer
Power Systems Technical Officers provide technical advice, support and services on electrical power systems.
Personal requirements of a Power Systems Technical Officer may include:
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good maths and science
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
Power Systems Technical Officers may complete the following tasks:
- Provide technical advice and support to the maintenance and production groups including developing switching programs and administering electrical safety inspections
- Support the maintenance management and asset management planning of power systems
- Actively contribute to team performance by recommending improvements to systems, procedures and processes and participating in workgroup problem solving and decision making
This job requires an apprenticeship or traineeship in a relevant electrical trade.