Transmission Line Assembly Worker
Transmission Line Assembly Workers assemble transmission towers and structures and string transmission overhead conductors prior to them being tensioned.
Personal requirements of a Transmission Line Assembly Worker may include:
- Ability to problem solve
- Good communications skills
- Good maths and scienc
Transmission Line Assembly Workers may complete the following tasks:
- Apply OHS practices in the workplace
- Comply with environmental and incidence response procedures
- Erect transmission towers
- Erect transmission tower hardware
- Pre-tension stringing transmission overhead conductors and cables
This job requires an electrical qualification (e.g. Certificate II in ESI Transmission Line Assembly) and an electrical traineeship or apprenticeship.