Systems Operation Technician
Systems Operation Technicians are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a power generation plant.
Personal requirements of a Systems Operation Technician may include:
- Good degree of self-motivation and direction
- Effective communication skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent problem solving
Systems Operation Technicians may complete the following tasks:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant
- Using the distributed control system (DCS) as prescribed
- Operational function of the plant will be maintained by regular checks and inspections, supported by prompt diagnosis and rectification where required
- Assisting during plant outages
- Assisting in the development and implementation of operational procedures
- Maintaining accurate record
This job requires the completion of a tertiary degree in Engineering.