Green Electrician (Renewable Energy) Tradesperson
Green Electrician (Renewable Energy) Tradespersons are qualified electricians with the underpinning skills and knowledge to cater for the uptake of renewable energy and the increased implementation of energy efficiency measures.
Personal requirements of a Green Electrician (Renewable Energy) Tradesperson may include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Technically minded
- Time management skills
- Ability to work isolated and occasionally to work cohesively within a team
Green Electrician (Renewable Energy) Tradespersons may complete the following tasks:
- Design, install, configure and commission Grid Connect PV systems
- Metering renewable energy systems
- Fault finding in renewable energy systems
This position requires a trade qualification in Electrotechnology as well as on-the-job training.