Electronics Technician - Computer Systems
Electronics Technician - Computer Systems help develop, test, manufacture, install, and repair computers.
Personal requirements of an Electronics Technician - Computer Systems may include:
- Excellent computer skills
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Electronics Technicians - Computer Systems may complete the following tasks:
- Install and maintain computer systems.
- Communicate to clients on the problems and needs of their equipment.
- Test and check electronic circuits and equipment.
- Fix or change faulty components. Utilise solders and other power and hand tools.
- Install, service and repair electrotechnology equipment, communication, domestic and commercial equipment.
This career requires an apprenticeship or diploma in Electrotechnology.