Radio Field Services Technician
Radio Field Services Technicians are responsible for installation, inspection, test and repair of radio systems.
Personal requirements of a Radio Field Services Technician may include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Problem solving and fault finding
- Manual dexterity
- Willingness to travel
Radio Field Services Technicians may complete the following tasks:
- Installation of all entry level equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and printing related problems in this field
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and printing related problems by phone
- Train customers on safe and efficient utilization of all entry level equipment
- Provide preventive maintenance on all entry level equipment and make recommendations to customers
- Proper documentation of all work required i.e. service reports, expense exports, installation feedback forms, etc.
This occupation often requires a trade certificate in electronics or radio plus on-the-job experience.