Access Network Cabling Worker
Access Network Cabling Workers are responsible for the installation of telecommunications cabling and cabling support resources and equipment.
Personal requirements of an Access Network Cabling Worker may include:
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent problem solving
Access Network Cabling Workers may complete the following tasks:
- Use hand and power tools
- Work effectively in a telecommunications technology team
- Haul underground cable
- Install telecommunications service to a building
- Construct underground telecommunications infrastructure
- Joint metallic conductor cable - Access Network
- Splice carrier/service provider optic fibre cable
- Joint and terminate coaxial cable
This job usually requires a minimum of Certificate II in Telecommunications Access Network Cabling to be considered for the position.