About this Website
The Careers in Energy website provides access to energy and telecommunications career resources and training opportunities for individuals and is an essential tool for industry employers to list job vacancies.
This website is dedicated to providing users with career information, employment and training opportunities in the Queensland energy and telecommunications industries only.
The ‘Careers in Energy’ website provides leading edge career and training advice to individuals interested in working in the Queensland energy and telecommunications industries.
The ‘Careers in Energy’ website gives new entrants and existing workers a deep insight into career options and lifestyle choices in the industry. This audience may include secondary school, vocational and university students, recent school leavers, unemployed persons and existing workers seeking to up–skill or move to other areas of the energy and telecommunications industries.
Features of the Careers in Energy website include:
- Job Search Engine for the Queensland Energy and Telecommunications Industries - allows job seekers and existing workers to find and apply for a job.
- Employer Recruitment Tool – registered sponsor companies can log–in to self upload job vacancies.
- High level sponsorship, advertising and recruitment campaign capability.
- Industry profiles, career pathways and job profiles for all industry sectors.
- Dedicated access to training and education information tailored to the energy and telecommunications industries.
- Opportunity for Energy Skills Queensland to broadcast major announcements via mobile marketing and social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
Future features planned include blogs, discussion forums, SMS alerts, iPhone applications and other relevant tools and functionality.