Benefits of Sponsorship
In addition to supporting the workforce development of the Queensland energy and telecommunications industries, employers and recruitment companies can benefit from a structured brand exposure and upgraded functionality options as outlined below:
- Gold corporate sponsorship includes maximum brand exposure and full job listing functionality on the Careers in Energy website homepage and internal pages, and industry leading recognition.
- Silver corporate sponsorship includes prime brand exposure on internal pages and full job listing functionality of the Careers in Energy website and industry leading recognition.
- Bronze corporate sponsorship includes upgraded functionality when posting and managing unlimited job listings on the Careers in Energy website and industry leading recognition.
- Corporate standard sponsorship includes upgraded functionality when posting and managing unlimited job listings on the Careers in Energy website.
All corporate sponsors also receive the following benefits:
- Participation in skills audit and workforce development plan to ensure that employers have the skills to meet current and future workforce needs.
- Assistance with accessing funding to offset some of the costs associated with training and skilling your workforce.
- Inclusion on our database to receive the latest industry skilling information, news and research.
- An invitation to participate in Industry Sector Skills Committees and Taskforces.
- Direct input into developing industry policy on training and workforce development. This policy is used to advocate on behalf of industry to Queensland and Australian Governments.
- Direct input into the design and maintenance of national training packages for the continuous improvement process.
- Exclusive sponsor discount rates for seminars and conferences.
- Invitations to exclusive industry events and functions.
Invitation to Energy Skills Queensland’s Annual General Meeting.