Training & Education
PRIVACY NOTICE Australian Apprenticeships Advisers Program (‘the Program’)
Please acknowledge you agree with our privacy statement by ticking the box on our Expression of Interest Form.
(a) Energy Skills Queensland will collect my Personal Information as that term is defined in section 6 of the Privacy Act 1988, including:
- Personal data, such as my name and date of birth;
- Employer and apprenticeship/traineeship details;
- Residential address.
(b) Energy Skills Queensland will collect my Personal Information for the purposes of administering and coordinating my participation in the Program, and delivering services to me. My personal information will be used to:
- Administer the Program;
- Train and assess staff;
- Report on and evaluate the Program; and
- Link me with appropriate services to assist me in choosing an apprenticeship/traineeship.
(c) Energy Skills Queensland may disclose some of all of my Personal Information to the following:
- Master Electricians Australia Limited, the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE), including the Minister, to enable DIISRTE to report on and evaluate the Program;
- the contractors or agents of any of the above organisations, to verify or report on my progress in the Program, to assess which support services I may benefit from, and to provide the effective delivery of services to me.
(d) Energy Skills Queensland, its contractors or agents; Master Electricians Australia Limited, and DIISRTE may also disclose my personal information to another party without my consent where authorised or required by law, but will not disclose my personal information to another party in any other circumstance.
Download Privacy Statement